Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sock it to em

I cannot tell you how many socks the under the bed monster and the drier devour over the course of a year at our house....

I find that socks are the best food around here for the forces of the universe to feed on so I began looking for ideas to do with these sad mateless perfectly good socks.  Other than sending my kiddos out in unmatching socks 365 days a year, I thought about upcycling them in to craft projects.  Although, my teen thinks that wearing unpaired socks is kinda cool and does it on purpose.........phew

Well, here are some really great sock projects I found.......other than the sock monkey of course

Snoman Ornaments

Blue Cricket Designs Sock Wreath

Socks Appeal Little Piggie

WHOOT WHOOT owl friends

Cute Sock Jar Cozie ~ Teacher gifts???

Cute little Critters

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for adding my tutorial. I'm adding one about Christmas Cards later today or tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Here it is. Feel free to delete this if you would rather not have a link posted

http://chittlechattle.wordpress.com/tutorials/quick-christmas-cards/